Pub, Restaurant, Cafe & Takeaway Insurance

You may find that it can be difficult to insure premises where food is cooked and/or alcohol is served. Add to this that you are probably working long hours every day so, finding time to look for a competitive insurance quote can be hard to fit into your schedule.  If this is the situation that you find yourself in, let us do the hard work for you.

We maintain a panel of insurers who specifically insure pubs, restaurants, cafes and takeaways on your behalf to find you the cover you require at the right price. Policies can include cover for:

  • Buildings
  • Fixtures, Fittings and other General Contents (including Electronic Business Equipment)
  • Stock (including Deterioration of Refrigerated and Frozen Stock)
  • High Risk Stock such as Wines and Spirits
  • Business Interruption/Loss of Earnings
  • Public Liability
  • Products Liability
  • Employers’ Liability
  • Goods in Transit
  • Loss of License
We have access to products from a wide range of insurers to ensure whatever your needs and concerns we will find the right cover for you and your business.

Pop in or call our Business Team for a no obligation quotation and peace of mind today or email

Leave Your Renewal Date

Do you have a pub, restaurant, cafe or takeaway insurance policy running out soon? Leave your renewal date and we’ll get back to you.

We respect your privacy, so any details given to us will be used purely for the purpose of assisting you with an insurance quotation. We do not pass on customer E-mail addresses to any outside organisations. For full information about your privacy click here.

How can we help?

Contact us at the office nearest to you or submit an enquiry online.