Professional indemnity insurance is an important cover for businesses that give advice or provide a professional service to clients. It can pay for compensation claims and legal fees that may arise if a client suffers a financial or professional loss due to negligence in your work.
Cover can include protection for the following:
- Professional negligence, such as errors, omissions or a breach of duty
- A breach of contract
- The unintentional infringement of intellectual property rights
- Defamation of character (libel or slander)
- A breach of confidence or the infringement of privacy rights
- The dishonesty of your employees, partners or directors
- The loss of documents or data
Pop in or call our Business Team for a no obligation quotation and peace of mind today or email email@example.com.
Leave Your Renewal Date
Do you have a professional indemnity insurance policy running out soon? Leave your renewal date and we’ll get back to you.
We respect your privacy, so any details given to us will be used purely for the purpose of assisting you with an insurance quotation. We do not pass on customer E-mail addresses to any outside organisations. For full information about your privacy click here.